Following the recent memo by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education regarding student attendance in the first semester of the academic year 2020/2021, and in accordance with ministry directives, the following has been decided:
- Dividing the total number of students in class so that it does not exceed 15 students in the classroom, taking into account maintaining a distance of 1.5 meters between each student.
- It is up to the school to determine the students’ actual attendance days in the school according to the stage, and to work to achieve a balance in the actual attendance at the school, at a rate of two days as a minimum for each class per week.
- Providing the students schedules that clarify the days in which they must be in the school building and the days that they will receive distance learning.
- Students’ attendance is mandatory to all classes and they shall abide by their designated days.
- The students are divided into two groups:
- Group 1: Sunday and Monday (In School)
- Group 2: Tuesday and Wednesday (In school)
- All Groups: Thursday (ONLINE)
Students who come to school not within their scheduled group days, will be sent home.
This will be applied to the school by Sunday, 01/11/2020.
Thank you for your cooperationBack to Announcements