We have had a successful first week of teaching and we hope to continue teaching and learning in a safe and healthy environment.
The Ministry of Education and Higher Education have updated the precautionary and prevention measures in schools. Here’s what you need to know:
In the framework of implementing the gradual lifting plan to limit the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). It is everyone’s responsibility to continue aiding the progress made by the State to limit the spread of the virus. Therefore, you are kindly requested to adhere to the necessary precautionary and preventive measures for your safety and the safety of others at school, as follows:
- Cooperating with the inspection personnel upon entry, as the temperature will be checked.
- For guests, parents and staff, the green health status will be requested to be shown on EHTERAZ and temperature will be checked.
- No students, staff, parents, or guests with a temperature of over 37.8 ° C will be allowed in.
- Wearing face masks at all times inside the school, except when eating or in the bathroom stalls. No student, staff, visitor will be allowed to enter without wearing a mask.
- Maintaining a safe distance of no less than 1.5 meters between you and others in all facilities and at all times.
- Avoid shaking hands and greeting by kissing.
- Preventing gatherings and moving between offices/classes unless necessary.
- Not to share office tools, stationaries and personal items.
- Preventing shared breakfast, eating and drinking with others.
- Bringing your own food/drinks from home.
- Group (Jamaa) prayer is not allowed at the school to maintain a safe physical distance.
- Adhere to stairs and elevator usage instructions and floor markings.
- Maintain personal hygiene and cleanse / wash hands frequently while avoiding contact with eyes, nose and mouth. While adhering to the etiquette of coughing and sneezing.
- Clean and disinfect used surfaces before each use, such as: keyboards, office surfaces, desks and any other devices or surfaces, using a disposable disinfecting wet wipe.
Make sure that you or your child do not come to school if any of the following is true:
- In the event that the student or employee took a COVID-19 test with a pending or undetermined result (i.e. must wait till the final result is out and make sure that the result is negative/must show evidence of the negative result)
- If the student or employee feels or shows any flu symptoms (even if it appeared minor), such as: Fever, sneezing, coughing, flu and cold or any symptoms related to respiratory diseases and COVID-19 disease.
- In the event that the student or employee has had any contact with any confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days. A photo of EHTERAZ status of the case or any other evidence must be provided.
- In the event that the student or employee is subjected to home quarantine or self-isolation. A photo of EHTERAZ status or any other evidence must be provided.
These directions are mandatory for everyone in school. Any violators to these directives will be held accountable, and legal measures may be taken against them.
Thank you for your cooperation,Back to Announcements