As per the directives from the Ministry of Education and Higher Education, all schools are hereby closed effective tomorrow, Tuesday, 10th March 2020 until further notice. Also, all school activities have been cancelled and no students are allowed to come to the school premises.
Although students will not be physically present on campus, teaching and learning will continue using an online platform.
The school has been using an online platform called Microsoft Teams for the past few years. This past week all students were issued usernames and passwords to access Microsoft Teams. Homeroom teachers will communicate with you and their students this evening to ensure your child has the information to login into Microsoft Teams.
Please email your homeroom teachers if your child is still not familiar with using Microsoft Teams and copy the Lower School Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Upper School Principal at email@example.com
The following is the schedule of activities for the following three weeks.
This Week (10 – 12 March)
- All remaining cycle tests have been postponed until further notice
- All school related extracurricular activities have been canceled
- Teachers will start working and communicating with students through Microsoft Teams and RenWeb
Next Week (15 – 19 March)
- Spring Break!
- As per the school calendar, the school shall be closed for spring break.
- Students, parents, and staff are encouraged not to travel outside the country, especially to countries that are suspended from entering the State of Qatar. If you travel or plan on travelling during the spring break, you MUST notify our Admissions Coordinator, Ms. Farah Sleem, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Week of (22 – 26 March)
- Teaching and learning shall resume as normal via Microsoft Teams and RenWeb on Sunday, 22 March 2020. All students are expected to complete their required lessons, assignments, projects, etc. using Microsoft Teams as required by their subject teachers.
Finally, the school shall communicate with you for any future instructions or directives from the Ministry of Education and Higher Education.Back to Announcements