The Classroom teacher creates a positive learning environment to facilitate the personal, social, and intellectual development of students. In order to respond to the individual needs and abilities of students.
- Use planning and preparation time effectively
- Promote a positive classroom environment
- Provide quality instruction
- Demonstrate appropriate professional responsibilities
- React to change productively and handle other tasks as assigned
- Support the value of an education
- Support the mission and vision of DeBakey School
- Comply with all school’s policies, rules and regulations
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, but preferred Master’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Teaching License/Certificate preferred
- Teaching experience in accredited schools.