The social worker is responsible for developing and implementing school counselling programs that will enhance students’ performance and success. She is in charge of ensuring the overall emotional, psychological and social growth of the students. The counselor shall be in charge of recommending and providing services, support and guidance to students with learning and special needs.
- Ability to build and form good relationships with students, colleagues and other stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Enthusiasm for working with internal and external constituents
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Good communication skills (verbal and written); excellent grammar and punctuation
- Integrity; good judgment and decision-making abilities, problem-solving skills, and organizational and planning skills
- Reliability and confidentiality
- Skilled at information gathering and data management (student and college records).
- Bachelor’s degree in counseling, psychology, or related field from an accredited college/university. Master’s degree preferred.
- Counseling license preferred.
- Teaching experience is preferred.
- Based in Qatar with transferable visa
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) required