DeBakey Code of Conduct
DeBakey High School – Qatar is a community of academic excellence and leadership development. Students are expected to honor the following commitments in all their actions:
- Honesty – A commitment to the highest standards of honesty and personal integrity both inside and outside the classroom.
- Scholarship – A commitment to academic excellence, including being prepared for every course with completed assignments and readiness to learn.
- Trustworthiness – A commitment to being a loyal and reliable individual at all times.
- Citizenship – A commitment to maintain your personal identify while treating others in a respectful manner, regardless of differences such as race, religion, nationality, ethnicity or gender.
- Responsibility – A commitment to hold yourself accountable for your actions and resolving challenges without blaming others.
- Cooperation – A commitment to cooperate with peers and school faculty to follow school policies.
- Respect – A commitment to have respect for everyone’s ideas, thoughts and practices, as well as respect for individual and school property.
- Compassion – A commitment to having genuine concern for others.
The DeBakey Student Handbook outlines school policies and procedures that allow for complete implementation of the above identified pillars of character.
Below is the link to Michael E. Debakey High School – Qatar Student Handbook guide document.